8.22.2011

arm candy. {loads of it}


Shiona Turini  :: Accessories Director :: Teen Vogue }



see ya - "simple"...
you are getting kicked out by the
Excessive Accessory Overload train!!
{ ...choo choo... } 


I was like a kid in an ARM CANDY shop 
when I saw that Refinery29
had interviewed 20 of NYC's fashion elite -
to discuss this obsession of decorating their wrists in the most wonderful conglomoration of layered bangles, cuffs, old-school friendship bracelets, & humongous MAN watches
(shoot - some even add in a recent concert/festival armband for an added touch...)

Here are a few of my favorites ...
seriously, this is accessory heaven in my book.

{ Joanna Hillman :: SR Fashion MKTG Editor :: Harper's Bazaar }


Rachel Strugatz :: Accessories News Editor :: WWD}

 
 Alan Eckstein :: Designer :: Timo Weiland }

Peter Davis :: Editor-in-Chief :: Avenue }


Wanna see more?  HERE   ya go!


I am a devout believer in piling on as many accessories that you can - more is More is MORE...is more -
in my book anyway.  


What do you think? Which look do you love most?




Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment