8.09.2011

bashful , blush .


dreamy. girly. pretty.

these are typically my favorite words
when it comes to my personal fashion taste.

throw one of my grandma's crochet doilies
on me & i'm beyond happy.

i just can't help it.

so, i obviously went nuts over this stunning editorial featuring
Giorgio Armani's Fall Collection in InStyle's August edition.

Mr. Armani is a man after my own heart...sighhhh.

{ PS : the model is "Crazy, Stupid, Love" actress Analeigh Tipton - great movie ...she might even give Ryan Gosling a run for his money in the "gorgeous" category }



i love how the Q&A ends with Mr. Glam himself ...


When is a woman at her most beautiful?
" When she becomes aware of herself, untroubled by self-doubt
and uncertainty. My concept of style, which doesn't require you to be beautiful or famous, expects you to be
adventurous with elegance & grace. "
Giorgio Armani

No comments:

Post a Comment