11.05.2010

t.g.i.f.

Thank goodness the weekend is here. I am getting ready to go celebrate one of my dearest friends' birthday...what are you doing this weekend?

I am jamming my "gettin' ready" playlist and trying to figure out what to wear. This time of year is wonderful, but gets complicated when trying to figure out what is right for the
in-between weather. Jacket or no jacket? Open toed or closed? In my opinion - whatever makes you happiest is JUST RIGHT!

Here are some good options for a night out with the girls, a fun party, or bar-hopping with buddies :


 i <3 her :: denim, glam jacket, and amazing shoes


 a little leather jacket with ANYTHING & you're good to GO


black tights, black blazer. a winner every single time.


Gotta go finish getting ready! Hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend! Oh...here's a few of my faves from that "gettin' ready" playlist for ya :

"three little birds" :: bob marley
"back down south" :: kings of leon
"raise your glass" :: pink
"i love U" :: chris brown & ester dean
"animal" :: neon trees
"hot tottie" usher
"like a G6" far east movement
"everything's right" matt wertz
"say hey (i love you)" all rebel rockers
"heavenly day" patty griffin
"this is how we do it" montell jordan
"the way you make me feel" MJ
"wanna dance with somebody" whitney houston
"champagne" the dream & diddy

XOXO :)






No comments:

Post a Comment